Once you become a member of The SMSF Club you will be provided with ongoing education material. Some of which will include:
- Home Study DVD Program – The Home Study DVD package covers the main factors you need to consider when managing a SMSF, presented by industry experts.
- Superannuation Guides – The superannuation guides, will provide you with the initial education required to understand superannuation and the various investment alternatives available. There are numerous guides which will help you to understand what is super, how to buy property using your super, personal risk insurance and estate planning.
- Monthly Webinars – The SMSF Club runs monthly live webinars, which will provide you with ongoing education from industry experts. These webinars enable you to be a compliant informed trustee to make your investment decisions.
- Weekly Technical Updates & Monthly ‘Super Matters’ Newsletter – The technical updates and our newsletter, will keep you informed of any important legislative changes.
- Live Mentoring Workshops and Master Classes – You will be invited and encouraged to attend our mentoring workshops and master classes, which we hold all around the country throughout the year. The SMSF Club provides members with regular education in an open forum designed specifically to help you learn, grow and protect your SMSF. At these mentoring sessions industry experts will cover technical updates, SMSF investment opportunities, economic updates, educate you about your trustee legal obligations, and provide comprehensive compliance training. At these workshops you will also have the opportunity to network with other passionate, like-minded individuals who are also taking control of their super.
- Online Mentoring Library – as a SMSF Club member you will have exclusive access to our mentoring library. The online library is where all of our superannuation guides, newsletters, mentoring webinars and other important information is stored.